Milsurps in the Valley

I've been thinking, I own 0 milsurps and would like to pick one up, just to own one. Is there somewhere I can go in the valley where I could look at and handle a small variety? I know Cabelas occasionally has some in stock, but where else could I be looking?

Re: Milsurps in the Valley

Quote Originally Posted by dbrad197
    I've been thinking, I own 0 milsurps and would like to pick one up, just to own one. Is there somewhere I can go in the valley where I could look at and handle a small variety? I know Cabelas occasionally has some in stock, but where else could I be looking?
    Do you mean military surplus rifles? AJI in East Mesa by far has the widest selection of surplus firearms in the valley that I've seen. They are usually priced pretty fair too.
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Yes, I'm sorry for the abbreviating that, military surplus. Thanks for the info, I've been wanting to go look at AJI for a few reasons, I just need to make the drive!

Its a good shop with an excellent selection of stuff. They get pretty busy though so if you need an employee to help you with something it can be difficult to get someone sometimes. Other than that they are great. I've bought a lot of stuff over there.
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."