Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: What do you carry?

One word. Hi-Point.

Kahr pm9 everyday

Quote Originally Posted by Garciadavida View Post
    One word. Hi-Point.
    You really carry a Hi Point? Its ok, I own one too. I got it for the sole purpose of shooting a match with it at Tuesday Night Steel. I will love it if I qualify higher than most others too lol
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

I've got a Ruger LC9s that I carry on a daily basis and I also carry a Taurus 85 in my backpack when I go hiking.

Quote Originally Posted by cstricker View Post
    I've got a Ruger LC9s that I carry on a daily basis and I also carry a Taurus 85 in my backpack when I go hiking.
    I once gave my wife a Taurus 85 for her birthday! Once she got over the thought I gave her a gun (she likes to think of herself as a "girly girl") she really enjoyed shooting and has continued enjoying it for the last 25 years. The most recent present is a G22 with a Storm lakes 9mm conversion barrel (runs flawlessly and she likes the 9 recoil better) so when we go to the range I spend a lot of time reloading magazines (still can't find any clips, darn liberals!!) while she blazes away at the unfortunate target, giggling in a faintly disturbing manner.

I'm a big fan of that Taurus 85. It's a fine wheel gun that I have had no problems with. I have this humorous mental picture Baarf of your wife and you at the range. You're loading mags as fast as she can empty them. Take THAT paper!!

Quote Originally Posted by cstricker View Post
    I'm a big fan of that Taurus 85. It's a fine wheel gun that I have had no problems with. I have this humorous mental picture Baarf of your wife and you at the range. You're loading mags as fast as she can empty them. Take THAT paper!!
    Accuracy will get you in trouble every time.

Yep, that's her. She does pause so I can tape over the 5 inch wide hole in the center of the target though. I tried to get her to shoot one of those multiple in each corner targets but she likes either silhouette or zombie. Realism.

She does not use sights very much. I was originally trained that with a pistol you point like your finger and shoot looking across the sights, so i passed it along to her.
    Since she can walk a tennis ball with the 85 when we are out in the desert, I am not worried about her hitting MOBG.

8. Users who liked this post

cstricker
      likes this

G43 and keep a G26 in the truck.

I carry a Springfield armory v10

Springfield Armory XDs 9 is my CCW.
    Smith & Wesson M&P 9 is my OCW.