Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    So what do I need to do to get a suppressor legally?

    Well, that really says it all.

    I need a dummies version, I don't speak Law-yar (that's how granpap pronounced it, and it stuck.)

  2. #2
    If you're on Facebook, look up AZ Gun Law. Trent Woods will walk you through the trust angle of it and he has plenty of different options to suit your needs. After your trust is done, go talk to Bruce Stevens aka Mr. Silencer, he can fill all your NFA wants and desires. He also can be found on Facebook

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Users who liked this post

      likes this

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Register The Facebook Platform