A sixth title is now in the bag and the guys in blue will want to give the fans a overall performance worthy of champions. Newly crowned Premier League champions Chelsea take on Watford at Stamford Bridge on Monday evening. The Blues wrapped up the title with a challenging fought 1- win at West Bromwich Albion on Friday evening. Obtaining gone unchallenged at the best because October, Antonio Conte_s charges will officially lift the trophy right here and are (1.25) with Bet9ja to win in front of their fans. The Hornets have small to worry about as they have reached 40 points which means they are safe for one more season. Walter Mazzarri_s side currently sit in 16th spot in what has been a topsy-turvy campaign and are rightly underdogs here at (11.25).A draw would do little to hurt either side and need to it go that way just after 90 minutes, odds of (six.25) are available with the very same firm. The Hornets are coming here with a large disadvantage as they are winless in their final six visits to Stamford Bridge, winning just after in their final 16 meetings in all competitions. Chelsea are (2.05) to win to nil. The West London outfit have won 13 of their final 14 Premier League at house. They quoted at (2.46) to win both halves. Conte_s charges have won all their games played on a Monday night this season. This makes them appear very good to opening proceedings at odds of (1.23) with Bet9ja.The maximum we spend in bet9ja is N50 million. With a bet of N100 you can win up N49 million. He stated the punters playing in his shop run to hundreds on every day basis. Mohammed Aminu shared views with Jones: "I began betting just two months ago. I play strictly for the interested of it, but I have never ever won a dime. Shina Phillips dismissed sports betting as detrimental to the economy of each the person player and the country. It is not establishing the economy of anyone or any country. It develops the economy of only the operators," he mentioned, confessing, "I started final year, and I have been winning meager amounts of money like N1000, N3000, N5000, but my maximum win so far is N7000.I stake involving N200 and N500. I do not encourage the youth to get addicted to it, since it is a waste of income. I play up to five instances daily with the stakes I just told before winning something at the end of the day. So I would advise the youth to withdraw from betting and rely on anything else significantly less risky," he said. Noel Orerumba is the operator of a SureBet shop. I see sports betting as a panacea to societal ills. It reduces the rate of perpetrating crimes amongst the youth, who constitute majority of the criminals in the society. Alternatively of occupying their minds on carrying out criminal activities, they come here just about every day, play some win, some lose we pay these who win their funds, which they use to offset their bills. You can see that they get revenue without having carrying out any criminal activity like robbery or militancy. A person would bet, say, N300 and at the end wins, say, N5000. It is also a really reliable supply of employment a shop operator like me can employ 4 to five other people among then teaming unemployed on the streets of Abuja to assistance him run the company," he mentioned. Barrister Anthony Woke Up At About 12Midnight To Urinate. He Almost Fainted When He Just Could not Pee: ENLARGED PROSTATE! ANY MAN ABOVE 40 Shouldn't Wait For This Crisis! Prevent Or SHRINK Your Enlarged PROSTATE Now!The SociaLiga has announced a landmark three year, multi-million naira sponsorship with Bet9ja, Nigeria_s foremost betting platform. Bet9ja already enjoys a significant following in Nigeria and is largely recognized as the biggest and greatest betting platform in the country. The partnership is part of The SociaLiga_s & Bet9ja_s ongoing commitment to contributing their quota towards the development of sports among the Nigerian youth. MD of The SociaLiga, Opeyemi Tokoya explained "In sports, betting plays a massive part as it permits you to reward your passion. Bet9ja is Nigeria_s premier sports betting platform, they promote accountable sports entertainment which delivers millions of Nigerians the avenue to engage in their passion for sports. He further went on to say that with this sponsorship the SociaLiga would be capable to expand and develop into bigger come to be larger and far better in line with vision. The SociaLiga football season continues with Matchday 4 on the 5th of August 2017. Much more details beneath.To give fans the greatest of entertainment in Saturday_s Access Bank Lagos City Marathon, the organisers have lined up series of musicians for the event, which will hold this Saturday with leading marathoners expected from distinctive components of the world. Organisers of the event said yesterday they have lined up series of side attractions, such as top rated musicians to thrill both the regional and foreigners. Speaking with The Guardian yesterday, the Chief Executive Officer of NILAYO Sports Management Ltd, Bukola Olopade, stated that all the things necessary to make the occasion a memorable 1 had been put in place. It will be a world-class occasion and as we speak, a lot of major musicians from unique components of the country are currently in Lagos for the occasion.Ribery injury 'does not appear good', says SalihamidzicLonger, hotter summers predicted in intense weatheUS, UK Express Concern Over Attainable InterferenceWait for 5 minutes for our sponsors ad to loadUS warns North Korea it will provide helpful resTurkey - Russia X@ 3.10Femi Kuti receives a medal from the Grammys for hiOperating know-how of laptop or computer ( which includes word and excel)Olopade, whose Marketing outfit is the official consultant to the Access Bank Lagos City Marathon, mentioned Lagos would host a tournament that the complete of Africa will be proud of. This year marks the silver jubilee of Lagos State, and the Access Bank Lagos City Marathon is a single of the events lined up to celebrate the anniversary. It is going to be a huge occasion, and individuals from far and near, including volunteers from the United States of America and the United Kingdom have began to arrive. It was learnt yesterday that some of the musicians that will entertain the fans at Eko Atlantic City finishing point of the race include Davido, Olamide, Techno, Seyi Shay, Kiss Daniel, Koker, Smaller Medical professional, Meirouge and Jire. Meanwhile, bookmaker, Bet9ja has joined the fold as an official sponsor of the nation_s quantity one particular marathon. The Promoting and Corporate Communications Manager, Bet9ja, Mr. Tunji Meshioye said yesterday that apart from sponsorship in money and kind, Bet9ja would be giving out lots of freebies on the marathon day.We consists of several authorities, Analysts, Statisticians and experienced betting neighborhood worldwide, in cooperation with relevant forums, blogs, internet websites, journalists, football clubs, players, coaches and other trustworthy sources to provide appropriate, valid and profitable information and facts and strategies. We have details about clubs' monetary circumstance, injured players, mutual agreement between clubs and type. We do not bet every day. We bet only when sport give is great and you can make a lot of profit. Don't forget: No one can win every single day, ALL THAT IS Major LIE. WHAT IS OUR Offer? We send tickets with three,4 or 5 strategies. Every single ticket is with odd far more than three.00. Just about every tip is with a lot of analyses. We send around 20 tickets in a month.Here is my weblog ... https://shop.bet9ja.com/account/PasswordRecovery.aspx