Liberty Mutual

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Seeking an NFA dealer that has machine guns in AZ

I've recently entered the market for a machine gun. Looking to diversify the portfolio and figure a machine gun is a good investment given their rarity and demand.

Ive found dealers throughout the US but I'd like to find a good one in AZ. I'll be hitting up gun shows, but does anyone know if there is a dealer anywhere in the state you've worked with or has a good collection?

I hope this is the right place to post as this forum is for dealer firearms and I'm looking for a dealer. If not please let me know which forum is appropriate and I'll move (and apologies in advance if it is a misspost).

Thank you!
    Brian
    Last edited by brogers; 12-08-2017 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brogers View Post
    I've recently entered the market for a machine gun. Looking to diversify the portfolio and figure a machine gun is a good investment given their rarity and demand.

Ive found dealers throughout the US but I'd like to find a good one in AZ. I'll be hitting up gun shows, but does anyone know if there is a dealer anywhere in the state you've worked with or has a good collection?

I hope this is the right place to post as this forum is for dealer firearms and I'm looking for a dealer. If not please let me know which forum is appropriate and I'll move (and apologies in advance if it is a misspost).

Thank you!
    Brian
    Brian,

Please email me at 2atacticalazllc@gmail.com. I am a local NFA dealer. I can get more information from you and see what we can do. Hope to hear from you soon.

Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk