Russian AK-47 PK-AS Scope for sale!

Have a Russian AK-47 PK-AS scope that even has the VERY RARE little camouflage cover and semi rare rubber eye cover. Red dot DOES NOT WORK!!! But has the Daytime circle with 1.5 moa dot. This is the real deal with a little wear and I'm sure some history but that's for conversation! These sell new for 460-ish so since it has all the little extras asking 220.00 OBO Dana Info below:

PK-AS by BelOMO

A long time favorite of mine, the PK-AS is an interesting and well designed collimator sight that has probably the best field of view of any red dot or collimator type optic that I've seen. Originally descended from the PKS-07 magnified scope used on the SV98 and sometimes SVD Dragunov rifles, the PK-AS is the non magnified version inspired from the original PKS-01.

Of all the collimators I have personally used it seems to me that PK-AS has the highest light gathering and clearest optical quality. Due to it's construction and with such a thin scope body the edges almost completely disappear with both eyes open, leaving you with virtually nothing to obscure your vision. A small 1.5moa always on black dot is handy for more precise shooting and a large black oval is useful for CQB shooting. The PK-AS dot can be illuminated red for low light/night shooting and uses common . Only the dot illuminates, not the oval as well.
    IMG_6733.jpgIMG_6734.jpgIMG_6735.jpgIMG_6736.JPGIMG_6737.jpg
    Last edited by DEQ444; 06-22-2018 at 04:18 PM.

So theres a black dot in the center that can still be used, but no longer illuminates?

Yes, does not have working reticle, Black dot and large circle imposed on front lens, the 1.5 moa dot is for distance and large circle for CQB shooting IE:
    CQB weapon sighting, manipulation and ready positions, emergency transitions and reloads, rapid single and multiple target engagements, shooting on the move, shooting through barriers, and more.

Sorry it took me a while to get back, been very busy and thanks! Dana
    Last edited by DEQ444; 06-16-2018 at 02:54 AM.